Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Delivery!

Ok, I'm sure this delivery is going to pale considerably next to the one that will take place in just a couple short weeks, but it (an "it" made possible by you all) made for a very fun and special Saturday walk!

Many many thanks to Sara, who volunteered to coordinate the surprise with Chris, AND managed to get behind the camera so the rest of us could enjoy the moment as well! I'll have to let the wonderful pictures mostly speak for themselves since I wasn't there - thank you Sara!

I told you it would be shiny!


Here comes Carrie, ready to go for a walk and completely unaware BOB is coming along.


"Hey, what's going on?"


"Are you all in on this?"


This card has all your names and notes (and a drawing of a stroller by my 4-year-old).


I warned you we might make her cry...


Everyone got to take it for a test run.


I think they like it!


Thank you to everyone for participating and for keeping it a secret!! Carrie was surprised and shocked and happy and thankful and excited and feeling very blessed by all the love (as I'm sure she'll tell you).

1 comment:

  1. again, amber, thank you so much. and now that i know you have 3 beautiful children under the age of 4 AND a job AND listing your house--i am that much more amazed. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete