Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Details

1. A new 2011 BOB Revolution Duallie SE costs $629.

2. You can contribute any amount you want - even 5 or 10 dollars will add up quickly! I'll keep the thermometer on the left updated, and shut things down when we reach our goal (note: it doesn't update automatically, so don't worry if you donate but don't see it change right away).

3. When we buy the stroller for Chris & Carrie I'll include a "From" card with everyone's names so they know it wasn't just from me. If you would like me to include a message from you as well, just send me an email or leave it in the comments.

4. I haven't set a deadline for reaching the goal, but it would be great to be able to buy the stroller before New Baby arrives so Carrie has one less thing to worry about. So if you want to be involved, go ahead and give now so we can send the BOB as soon as possible!

Random: I'm annoyed that the "Donate" button (the only choice for a PayPal button of this type) makes this seem like a charity case. It's not! It's just a way for friends and family to come together to give a great and fun gift to a great and fun couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment