Friday, March 25, 2011

We Did It! (But Don't Tell Carrie Yet!)

Thank you so much!!! Your generosity has brought together $630, and I'm on my way to order the BOB Revolution Duallie stroller for Chris & Carrie, in plenty of time for New Baby's arrival. Please don't say anything to Carrie yet - we still want her to be surprised when the stroller is delivered! I'll send a message out when she has received the stroller.

If you were planning on contributing but didn't yet have the chance, please contact me! There are at least two "a la carte" stroller accessories that Chris and Carrie will probably have to buy, so if there are a couple people that still want to jump in on giving this gift, we can add to the order.

Thanks again - I hope to post some pictures up here as soon as Carrie receives the stroller!

1 comment:

  1. Amber, thank you SO MUCH for doing this! What a thoughtful, creative thing to do! I am so excited, because I know how excited Carrie and Chris will be! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete